Meet Angela Kneale, OTD, MA, OTR/L, NBC-HWCWith more than 20 years of professional healthcare experience, Angela draws together lifelong personal and professional interests in health and wellbeing. She approaches her work with positive intention and openness, cultivating curiosity and creativity along with an awareness and appreciation of multiple perspectives.
Angela holds a doctorate in Occupational Therapy, a master’s degree in Health Coaching, and is credentialed in many additional healing arts. She considers herself fortunate to have trained and worked with progressive healthcare professionals who emphasized healing the whole person, incorporating both the wisdom of the body and the powers of the mind.
She was introduced to Pilates and mind-body movement as rehabilitation tools, and was amazed at how each led to consistent functional gains for clients, even those with complex or chronic conditions. Angela combines these therapies with her specialized expertise in musculoskeletal and neuromuscular issues to help clients achieve wide ranges of goals and challenges.
Angela opened Embody Health. Wellness. Life. in 2004 to help clients throughout the Twin Cities improve their overall health and wellbeing through the disciplines of Pilates, Franklin Method®, Health Coaching, and Occupational Therapy. Her extensive knowledge across traditional and complementary healing platforms as well as her gift for connecting with her clients has made her a sought-after practitioner.
Angela’s unique and expansive professional training includes:
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy, University of Saint Augustine for Health Sciences, St. Augustine, Florida
- Integrative Health Coaching, Master of Arts, University of Minnesota Center for Spirituality & Healing, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Occupational Therapy, Bachelor of Arts, Saint Catherine University, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Stott Pilates® Full Certification, Toronto, Ontario
- Franklin Method® Full Certification, Boulder, Colorado
- National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach